[sugar-sur] [SLOBS] [IAEP] Sugar Labs Finance Committee [Was Re: Motion: To appoint Volunteer Laura Vargas as Sugar Labs Financial Manager [was Re: URGENT action needed]]

Walter Bender walter.bender en gmail.com
Vie Sep 15 14:31:09 EDT 2017

We appointed a few different FMs over the years, none of whom panned out.
When Adam became our Liaison to the SFC, as I recall, he took over
responsibility for financial reports.

-walter

On Fri, Sep 15, 2017 at 11:07 AM, Laura Vargas <laura en somosazucar.org>
wrote:

> Walter,
>
> Any chance you can clarify this?
>
> Are you as Sugar Labs Finance Committee Liaison
> <https://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Sugar_Labs/Governance/Committees>
> responsible for publishing financial reports to Community?
>
> In the light of a new board been elected it would be a nice gesture for
> you to publish the financial reports to date.
>
> If you consider this is Adam's responsibility and not yours please clarify.
>

> Regards
>
> --
> Laura V.
> * I&D SomosAZUCAR.Org*
>
> “Solo la tecnología libre nos hará libres.”
> ~ L. Victoria
>
> Happy Learning!
> #LearningByDoing
> #Projects4good