[sugar-sur] [SLOBS] [SLOB] meeting reminder

Laura Vargas laura en somosazucar.org
Vie Oct 6 18:14:50 EDT 2017

Today's meeting log:

http://meeting.sugarlabs.org/sugar-meeting/2017-10-06

Next Meeting Agenda:

https://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Oversight_Board/Next_meeting

Regards and thank you all who participated,

Laura Victoria

> We have a meeting on Friday, 6 October at 1900 UTC. Please join us in
> irc.freenode.net #sugar-meeting (chat.sugarlabs.org) to discuss these
> topics:
>

>    - Code of Conduct
>    - i18n contract for Aymara
>    - Creation of a SLOB shadow mailing list
>    - Discussion of "process" (and "guidelines") for requesting travel
>    advances
>    - Discussion of "guidelines" for external programs such as GCI, GSoC,
>    Outreachy, etc.
>    - GCI participation (further clarification is needed regarding
>    Oversight_Board/Decisions#2017-09-14
>    <https://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Oversight_Board/Decisions#2017-09-14>)
>    - Discussion of proposal to have motions translated into Spanish (and
>    other languages?)
>    - SLOB election update
>    - Financial report first and second quarters 2017
>    - Discussion of process for finding/appointing a finance manager
>    - Update/discussion regarding computer-xo icon
>

> regards.
>
> -walter
>
> --
> Walter Bender
> Sugar Labs
> http://www.sugarlabs.org
> <http://www.sugarlabs.org>

Laura V.
* I&D SomosAZUCAR.Org*

“Solo la tecnología libre nos hará libres.”
~ L. Victoria

Happy Learning!
#LearningByDoing
#Projects4good