[sugar-sur] [IAEP] [Sugar-devel] New ASLO Project Definition

James Cameron quozl en laptop.org
Vie Mayo 19 19:13:22 EDT 2017

On Sat, May 20, 2017 at 08:36:35AM +1000, Sam Parkinson wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Just thought I'd tune in with some thoughts about the ASLO.

Please continue to CC sugar-devel en lists.sugarlabs.org.

> Yeah.  One thing you need to be careful of is releases.  Not every
> commit should be packaged up and posted on the ASLO.
>
> There are a few ways that you could do this.  You could search for the
> commits which the version number is changed.  Or you could use github
> releases.  Or you could have a "master" and "published" branch.  So
> many options.

Or git tags, which are perfect for this, as they can be moved, and can
be branch independent, leaving branches to be used for what we want.

Thanks for chiming in.

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.netrek.org/