[sugar-sur] Fwd: [Sugar-devel] New ASLO Project Definition

Laura Vargas laura en co.sugarlabs.org
Mie Mayo 17 23:40:52 EDT 2017

Hi Jatin welcome to Sugar Labs Community!

Hi Aleksey,

I hope to find time to be able to follow Jatin's project proposed time
line. I hope you can find some time too. See pdf attached for project's
details.

Regards and blessings to all the team,

Laura Victoria

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Tony Anderson <tony_anderson en usa.net>
Date: 2017-05-17 18:57 GMT-05:00
Subject: Re: [Sugar-devel] New ASLO Project Definition
To: Laura Vargas <laura en somosazucar.org>

Hi, Laura

Done.

Tony

On 05/18/2017 12:56 AM, Laura Vargas wrote:

Samuel and new ASLO team,

Can you please attach the pdf with the project description?

In my opinion, as ASLO is such a powerful resource used today by active
deployments, a successful successor will provide at least the same services.

Regards

Laura V.
* I&D SomosAZUCAR.Org*

“Solo la tecnología libre nos hará libres.”
~ Laura Victoria

Happy Learning!
#LearningByDoing
#Projects4good