[sugar-sur] Fwd: [Sugar-devel] Develop Python-Web on Sugar, Sugarizer or Standalone - [RELEASE] Jappy 1

Laura Vargas laura en somosazucar.org
Lun Mayo 15 13:33:51 EDT 2017

Hi all! Hola a todos!

I'm Happy to share the release of #Jappy1 for the young global learners to
the sugar-devel list.

Now we'll be able to promote more expressions while Sugarizing activities
as #Jappy additionally uses the international standar unicode.

💟😇🌟

This is an activity that provides beautiful experiences in the
mentor-learner relationship along simple examples easily changeable by the
little ones. !

#ILoveProgrammingEmojis

#ThisIsArt

#ReportaTusBugsENGitHub