[sugar-sur] [SLOBS] [IAEP] Motion To declare a fix date for every year's Sugar Labs Oversight Board election.

Walter Bender walter.bender en gmail.com
Mar Mar 14 12:40:27 EDT 2017

I think this is a matter for the Election committee, not SLOBs. -1 from me.

-walter

Walter Bender
Sugar Labs
http://www.sugarlabs.org