[sugar-sur] [Systems] 2017-2019 Sugar Labs Oversight Board Election - Stage I Call for candidates #1

Laura Vargas laura en somosazucar.org
Mar Ago 15 11:31:40 EDT 2017

James,

Being the Sugar Labs wiki, Sugar Lab's main communication and collaboration
platform *it requires continuous Oversight Board member's editing.*

Ideal board members candidates will have (or will be willing to gain in the
short term) <https://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Wiki_Team/Guide> the necessary
skills for editing the Sugar Labs wiki platform.

To request a Sugar Labs wiki account, candidates please submit a preferred
user name and an email address to:

   - *systems @ lists dot sugarlabs dot org*.

Here is the complete Wiki Guide:
https://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Wiki_Team/Guide

Here is the link for the specific case of adding and Entry:
https://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Wiki_Team/Guide/Editing_Pages

All community members at the IAEP mailing list are called to provide
support to candidates that could require assistance at any step with their
wiki entry editing process.

Warm regards,

Laura V