[sugar-sur] Fwd: El envio a sugar-sur de yannick.warnier en beeznest.com precisa de aprobacion

Laura Vargas laura en somosazucar.org
Mar Nov 22 15:22:54 EST 2016

Thank you Yannick!

This information has been enlightening :D

I salute your efforts for making every detail of Chamilo a happy experience
for users! Please if/when possible, share with us any open data available
to understand better the potential and how to's of digital credentials in
society and science.

I understand that as of January 1, 2017, the MS Global Learning
Consortium (contributing
members get to vote) will become the organization responsible for the
advancement of the Open Badges [1]. It seems like the Mozilla Backpack will
be replaced, opening an interesting space.

I believe in the case of SL, an open badge structure would work if it is
implemented to be peer-to-peer certified and;

a. Improves the quality of communications within the community
b. Improves the quality of life of the Badge holders
c. Improves the ecosystem (we all need to align with the green economy and
the Global Goals)

Of course, as always is a matter of circulation of resources.

Regards!

[1] https://www.imsglobal.org/open-badges-transition-faq

--
Laura V.