[sugar-sur] Fire in Cantagallo, the last node of Shipibo culture in Lima

Kaisa Haverinen kaisa.haverinen en iki.fi
Lun Nov 7 03:49:45 EST 2016

How terrible news, so sad to read about this! :(

Thanks for sharing the memories and photos, Laura!

With warm wishes from snowy Helsinki, Finland,
Kaisa & Tuukka