[sugar-sur] Motions A & B for Tomorrow

Caryl Bigenho cbigenho en hotmail.com
Jue Jun 2 09:51:46 EDT 2016

Hi Folks,
Many thanks to those of you (especially Dave Crossland) who have helped refine these two motions so that they are relatively simple and easy to use (See attached for final versions). It is my hope that they will help SugarLabs move forward in a more efficient, smooth, and transparent fashion. They are designed to accomplish the following:
Allow small expenditures without the need for SLOB actionProvide compensation for the Financial Manager (FM) as deemed appropriateAssure that requests for funding of projects are in order before they are formally presented to SLOBReduce the congestion at meetings with just one person, the FM, presenting requests for funds to the SLOB
Those of you who have helped so much with drafting the final version of these motions will notice that I have reset the amount for small requests to $Y, providing the ability of the SLOB to set this amount initially and adjust it as needed over time.
I am currently in the Dallas area for our older granddaughter's high school graduation which has all sorts of events all week. I will do all I can to "attend" tomorrow's meeting. If I'm not there, you all (Texas speak) will know why.
Caryl