[sugar-sur] [IAEP] [SLOBS] Future of Sugar Labs

Laura Vargas laura en somosazucar.org
Jue Dic 1 17:45:48 EST 2016

Samson,

Seems like you will be leading this year!

Another option I see to save time would be to directly name the last 3
candidates from last year's election. Not sure if this has ever been done
before.

Regards and let's hope this Christmas brings joy to everyone :D

--
Laura V.
I&D SomosAZUCAR.Org

Identi.ca/Skype acaire