[sugar-sur] [IAEP] [SLOBS] Future of Sugar Labs

Laura Vargas laura en somosazucar.org
Jue Dic 1 15:37:16 EST 2016

Caryl,

I Agree with you, we should be patient. The academia certification system
consumes a lot of time from people :P

You lead last year election time table, Any news this year?

Dave,

I recall you also joined the Elections Committee early this year, I hope
you still have time :D

Regards and blessings,

Laura Victoria

--