[sugar-sur] [IAEP] Neko Memes for Cats / Memes de Neko para Gatos

Chris Leonard cjlhomeaddress en gmail.com
Dom Abr 24 01:01:25 EDT 2016

On Sun, Apr 24, 2016 at 12:09 AM, Laura Vargas <laura at somosazucar.org> wrote:

> Would be nice to be able to Localize all 5 activities/games that were
> produced in Collaboration with the Children of the Seed-Programmers
> Workshop+SugarCamp in Chía (La ciudad de la luna ;) Colombia on 2014.

FLOSSManual chapter

English
http://en.flossmanuals.net/make-your-own-sugar-activities/going-international-with-pootle/

Español
http://en.flossmanuals.net/como-hacer-una-actividad-sugar/internacionalizarse-con-pootle-god-100/

Internationalization (i18n) must come first, then provide a link to
the github repo with a po folder and a POT file and wewill get it set
up in Poolte.

With the migration to github instead of git.sl.o things are more
decentralized, but a bugs.sl.o ticket requesting L10n support is still
a good start.  The re-establishment of automated Pootle-VCS linkages
is coming after some rehabilitation work on Pootle (restoring missing
activities, etc.), but in the meantime a POT file is really all that
is needed to start collecting localization, completed po files can be
pulled or pushed manually at request until we re-create the direct
Pootle-VCS commit process.

cjl