[somos-azucar] Official Feedback for Hexoquinasa v0.9

Walter Bender walter.bender en gmail.com
Jue Mayo 23 08:52:29 EDT 2013

Thanks for digging into this. Using can_close is the correct approach.
Hopefully [1] will work on 0.94. There is allegedly a problem with
rotation I am trying to track down, so there will probably be a v11.7
coming out soon, but probably not an issue for you, since there are no
XO 4 touch machines in
Peru.

regards.

-walter

[1] http://people.sugarlabs.org/walter/Physics-11.6.xo

On Thu, May 23, 2013 at 3:09 AM, Sebastian Silva
<sebastian en fuentelibre.org> wrote:
> Hi!
> I managed to take a look myself and fixed the issue with Journal preview
> which was
> preventing to save on exit. I also made it work even for when closing from
> the Sugar
> frame. Apply with ( you probably knew this but I didn't :-) ):
>
> patch activity.py < physics.patch
>
> Do you think it might be possible to release this new version soon?
> It's a big improvement and we build images from ASLO/SN released activities
> only.
>
> Regards,
> Sebastian
>
> El 21/05/13 20:26, Walter Bender escribió:
>
>> I rolled another version [1] today. But I don't think it will fix this
>> issue. Will try to look tomorrow on a 0.94 machine.
>>
>> [1] http://people.sugarlabs.org/walter/Physics-11.5.xo
>>

>> -walter
>>
>> On Tue, May 21, 2013 at 12:31 PM, Sebastian Silva
>> <sebastian en fuentelibre.org> wrote:

>>> I tried this version. Subjectively it seems to run faster. It also does
>>> not
>>> trigger the failure report on exit.
>>>
>>> However, it doesn't save to the Journal, with errors trying to exit: all
>>> changes will be lost.
>>>
>>> There is a traceback in the logs, please find them attached.
>>>
>>> Thanks for helping out,
>>>
>>> Sebastian

Walter Bender
Sugar Labs