[somos-azucar] Official Feedback for Hexoquinasa v0.9

Sebastian Silva sebastian en fuentelibre.org
Mar Mayo 21 12:31:01 EDT 2013

> 2013/5/16 Walter Bender <walter.bender en gmail.com
> <mailto:walter.bender en gmail.com>>
>

>     Re Physics, maybe you could test v11.4 [1] which I am working to
>     upstream with Gonzalo. At least on recent OLPC builds, it
>     addresses the problem with activity exit you seem to be
>     encountering. But I haven't tested it on Sugar 0.94.
>
>     [1] http://people.sugarlabs.org/walter/Physics-11.4.xo

I tried this version. Subjectively it seems to run faster. It also does
not trigger the failure report on exit.

However, it doesn't save to the Journal, with errors trying to exit: all
changes will be lost.

There is a traceback in the logs, please find them attached.

Thanks for helping out,

Sebastian