[somos-azucar] Official Feedback for Hexoquinasa v0.9

Sebastian Silva sebastian en somosazucar.org
Jue Mayo 16 19:04:00 EDT 2013

It is likely that they hit X (cancel) instead of √ (ok).

I will ask if they can reproduce the issue and instruct them to press (ok)
in connected state for uploading logs, hopefully they can do it before next
release.
In any case I've tested latest Turtle Blocks and found no issues so I
marked it for inclusion in the next image.

Sebastian Silva
http://somosazucar.org/