[somos-azucar] Official Feedback for Hexoquinasa v0.9

Aleksey Lim alsroot en sugarlabs.org
Jue Mayo 16 00:38:54 EDT 2013

On Tue, May 14, 2013 at 08:22:46AM -0400, Walter Bender wrote:
> On Tue, May 14, 2013 at 2:45 AM, Aleksey Lim <alsroot en sugarlabs.org> wrote:

> > > [1]
> > http://network.sugarlabs.org/hub/?activities&org.laptop.TurtleArtActivity&reports
> > > [2]
> > http://network.sugarlabs.org/hub/?activities&org.laptop.physics&reports
> >
> > There is an issue, activity fail reports are being visible only
> > for authenticated users (which is possible only from local
> > Sugar Network client). Will fix this issue to make reports visible from
> > the Web as well.
> >
> > Also, will make it possible (for Web anonymous users) to browse
> > activity versions that are being used in Hexokinase (Sugar Network
> > supports layers for its content, it is being used here as a QA
> > instrument to provide for deployments only particular activities
> > versions).
> >
> > --
> > Aleksey
> >

> Access to the log files will be very useful for remote debugging. In the
> meantime, I'll try to get my hands on a machine running 0.94. Looking at my
> change logs for Turtle Art, I can hazard a guess that one problem night be
> a missing dependency, which I removed in a later version. In any case, I
> recommend that you try using the latest version if possible -- many bug
> fixes since v160 -- but at least v169, since I fixed a memory leak in that
> version that would have impacted performance on XO 1.

I've moved Report link to the front activity page,

    http://network.sugarlabs.org/hub/?activities&org.laptop.TurtleArtActivity&reports

but there are no reports for TA.
icarito: could you check if it is uplaoding issue or people just
didn't press OK in Upload Report dialog.

At the same time, there are bunch of reports for Physics activity:

    http://network.sugarlabs.org/hub/?activities&org.laptop.physics&reports

Also, I've added filtering SN content by layers to global menu
(gear icon in the top-right corner).

--
Aleksey