[somos-azucar] [IAEP] Documentation Team meeting on February 7th

Walter Bender walter.bender en gmail.com
Jue Feb 7 14:19:08 EST 2013

On Thu, Feb 7, 2013 at 2:15 PM, Caryl Bigenho <cbigenho en hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Folks...
>
> I had to leave for an early morning appointment Ed had. Took my laptop, but
> not my notes. Remembered the meeting time incorrectly (thought it was 9 AM
> pst, not 8 am). Came into the meeting for the last few minutes as you were
> wrapping up. Sorry!
>
> When you post a link to the transcript, I'll look it over and see if there
> is anything I can help with.

The meeting transcripts can always be found at:

http://meeting.sugarlabs.org/sugar-meeting

Today's meeting is here:

http://meeting.sugarlabs.org/sugar-meeting/2013-02-07

> Caryl
>
>> From: francis en sugarlabs.org
>> To: iaep en lists.sugarlabs.org
>> CC: cbigenho en hotmail.com; laura en somosazucar.org; todos en somosazucar.org;
>> outofindia en gmail.com; support-gang en lists.laptop.org
>
>> Subject: Re: [IAEP] Documentation Team meeting on February 7th
>> Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2013 10:39:42 -0200
>

>> On Wednesday, February 06, 2013 09:52:10 PM Caryl Bigenho wrote:
>> > Hi...
>> > For those of us who only occacionally use the #sugar-meeting irc
>> > channel,
>> > could someone put up an exact, direct link so we can log in without
>> > having
>> > to hunt for it?
>> > Thanks!
>> > Caryl
>>
>> Hi Caryl,
>>
>> You can use the online interface.
>> http://chat.sugarlabs.org/
>>
>> You only need to type a nickname and select sugar-meeting in the channel
>> list,
>> then click in the "Connect" button and you will be able to chat.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Daniel.

Walter Bender
Sugar Labs