[somos-azucar] [IAEP] Documentation Team meeting on February 7th

Caryl Bigenho cbigenho en hotmail.com
Jue Feb 7 14:15:34 EST 2013

Hi Folks...
I had to leave for an early morning appointment Ed had. Took my laptop, but not my notes. Remembered the meeting time incorrectly (thought it was 9 AM pst, not 8 am). Came into the meeting for the last few minutes as you were wrapping up. Sorry!
When you post a link to the transcript, I'll look it over and see if there is anything I can help with.
Caryl