[somos-azucar] Project OLPC Peru

pierre serillon pierre.serillon en hotmail.fr
Lun Mayo 21 17:17:23 EDT 2012

Hi Laura, Kiko, Samuel, Yannick and all the others, Thank you for all your answers, As I told you i am a teacher in france but I work now to devellop an eco camping In caral. More than just tourism i m trying to gatther various actors and work on various nivels.We ll begin in June the construction of a bibliotheque with a french asociation. The project will last two months. For now, it s not a digital one but i thought that, with your participation and our mutual work, it could be. Although I m in touch with the school of Caral and their teachers, my OLPC's request was first for the bibliotheque and so i don't know if it matchs with your efforts and work. I would like to know how is it possible to provide this culture's building open to every children of the Valle Supe, with a Xo lap top that could be used by every one and atract more curiosity and more curious children?Is it posible for a non educational organization(like the bibliotheque) to have one?What would be the modalities? To answer your questions, i´d be more at ease if we speak spanish, but as i don t know if everybody knows this language, i answered in english. ;) I will stay untill the 16th of July and leave, for the moment, Peru just before the projects and the building ends. I am actually in charge of the modalities of the building and not especially in the construction; So that is not a problem. I would gladly meet you to elaborate a common and mutual work for culture and education in the region of Caral. Best regards, Pierre!From: laura en somosazucar.org
Date: Mon, 14 May 2012 19:55:55 -0500
Subject: Re: [somos-azucar] Project OLPC Peru
To: somosazucar en lists.sugarlabs.org
CC: sj en laptop.org; help en laptop.org; pierre.serillon en hotmail.fr

Hi Pierre! thanks Kiko :o)

Welcome to the local community. We got very excited with your email, not only because it is always nice to meet international students/researchers but also because we admire teachers on field.

Also, because of your strategic location !!! Caral.

Please let us know your plan/needs regarding the XO's sofware: Sugar/Azúcar.

We are SomosAZUCAR.ORg are a Research, Innovation & Development team that articulates and shares resources as a local lab in Perú.

We are colaboration with local deployment authorities in order to potencialize the use of the XO in field.

Please contact us at your convience,

Best regard,

laura v.