[somos-azucar] [Dextrose] Dextrose activities

Aleksey Lim alsroot en sugarlabs.org
Jue Mar 15 10:23:56 EDT 2012

On Thu, Mar 15, 2012 at 10:56:31AM -0300, Gonzalo Odiard wrote:

> > > Tux Paint
> > Don't remember about newly introduced strings in current Sugar activity,
> > but, most likelly, the "sugarizing" aproaching will be changed for Tux
> > Paint. It will be an upstream application (even in binary format) that
> > will be wrapped into X11 and Journal hooks. So, there is no need in
> > addin Tux Paint to pootle, translation will be handled entirely in
> > upstream.
> >

> This is offtopic to the list, but I agree with you about the sugarizing
> approach.
> I have tried this to the xo-1.75 activities,
> may be we should propose include the wrapper activity in the fedora rpm or
> in the upstream project? Do you have contact with the upstream maintainers?
> Regards

You mean X11 props .so? Not sure if it makes sense to have exactly
wrapper activity, handling such stuff in sugar-toolkit makes more sense.

In any case, for Tux Paint, I meant primarily the Journal wrapper

    http://bugs.sugarlabs.org/ticket/3348

which is not yet implemented.

--
Aleksey