[somos-azucar] Dextrose activities

Aleksey Lim alsroot en sugarlabs.org
Jue Mar 15 08:06:31 EDT 2012

On Wed, Mar 14, 2012 at 01:18:31PM -0400, Chris Leonard wrote:
> Copied to both somosazucar and dextrose lists
>
> I've added some comments on the Pootle project and L10n status (for
> Aymara and Quechua) to this page.
>
> http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Dextrose/3/activites
>
> Please review these and let's discuss the activities that are not
> available in Pootle.
> ClassroomBroadcast
> ClassroomViewer
> Edit ntt

> Tux Paint
Don't remember about newly introduced strings in current Sugar activity,
but, most likelly, the "sugarizing" aproaching will be changed for Tux
Paint. It will be an upstream application (even in binary format) that
will be wrapped into X11 and Journal hooks. So, there is no need in
addin Tux Paint to pootle, translation will be handled entirely in
upstream.

> IRC
> Screencast
> Tetris Mat
> Turtle Machine
> Spirolaterals
>

> If it is inappropriate for me to use this page for aymara and quechua
> status tracking, let me know and I will remove those lines.
>
> cjl

Aleksey