[somos-azucar] Fwd: Imágenes Perú para descarga

Aleksey Lim alsroot en activitycentral.org
Dom Ene 1 13:15:05 EST 2012

On Sun, Jan 01, 2012 at 12:19:10AM -0500, Chris Leonard wrote:
> Aleksey,
>
> Is there a link ot the SugarCampLima Dextrose image?  Yannick is asking.

The regular work for preparing images (XO and for regular desktop) is
not yet started. The idea is that Puno people need to be invoved to this
work from the beginning, but they couldn't work full time on that.
This work should be started this week, when at least Neyder can work
full time.

When initial images will be ready, it will be announced. But most likelly
they will be in some subdir on http://download.sugarlabs.org/.

> cjl

Aleksey