[somos-azucar] Update of team activities and Trello.com invitation

Sebastian Silva sebastian en somosazucar.org
Lun Abr 23 13:07:27 EDT 2012

On Mon, 23 Apr 2012 06:07:16 +0000
Aleksey Lim <alsroot en sugarlabs.org> wrote:

> On Mon, Apr 23, 2012 at 12:13:04AM -0500, Sebastian Silva wrote:
> > Hi,
> > It's non free, but the team has begun using this tool
> > for triaging tasks. It would be useful so you are aware
> > of the activity of the team.
>
> Why not CCing somosazucar@

Only we don't like to promote non-free tools, but the status report
is in order. Thanks for pointing it out.

Regards,
Sebastian

--
Sebastian Silva <sebastian en somosazucar.org>