[somos-azucar] [HARMONIC] Harmonic Distribution v0.3 TODO

Aleksey Lim alsroot en sugarlabs.org
Sab Abr 21 03:46:44 EDT 2012

On Fri, Apr 20, 2012 at 11:30:37PM -0500, Laura Vargas wrote:
> 2012/4/18 Aleksey Lim <alsroot en sugarlabs.org>
>
> > Hi all!
> >
> > TODO for Harmonic Distribution v0.3 was improved. Right now, it is:
> >

> > http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Platform_Team/Harmonic_Distribution/1.0/Todo#0.2
> >
> > http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Platform_Team/Harmonic_Distribution/1.0/Todo#0.3
> >
> > The roadmap is to have v0.3 before the June:
> >

> > http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Platform_Team/Harmonic_Distribution/1.0/Roadmap
> >
> > Any comments are welcome, especially from people who are
> > willing/already-take-part
> > to help Puno deployment pilot.
> >

> Hi Aleksey,
>
> Please note that we will get the first feedback from 0.2 from Comas (North
> Lima, still offline environment) before testing in Puno.

For offline you mean only sneakernet is an option?

Working for offline nodes synchroniation was planed for 0.3. Though,
I guess it should be enough (to get initial feedback) if server
images will contain some data to let offline clients work.

Will it be XO laptops in Comas?

--
Aleksey