[somos-azucar] Renovados Horizontes, SugarLabs Peru - Hexoquinasa

Aleksey Lim alsroot en sugarlabs.org
Vie Abr 6 00:06:29 EDT 2012

On Thu, Apr 05, 2012 at 08:13:01PM -0500, Neyder Achahuanco Apaza wrote:
> Saludos a toda la comunidad,

The general plan, as I see it, is working on improving Sugar Network
client application (the initial development version is accesible from
HD-0.1[1]) to implement all base functionality needed from supporting
and educational point of views. So, to client developers, Laura and
Sebastian, need to join educators and people who are experienced
in GUI usability.

The major point in plan for HD-0.2[2] is having school server (to run
on teachers' XOs in Puno pilot) and supporting procedures like
synchronizing these servers (chaski).

For sure, we lost best time (February/March) to start pilot, but I guess
it will be really useful to start it somehow asap. I hope the idea,
I heard before, for having Sugar Camp in Puno at the beginning of June
will happen and for that time we will have the first candidate ready
to use in pilot.

[1] http://lists.sugarlabs.org/archive/sugar-devel/2012-April/036419.html
[2] http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Platform_Team/Harmonic_Distribution/1.0/Todo#0.2
[3] http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Deployment_Team/Peru/Puno/Roadmap