[somos-azucar] Version 3 of I know America

Vasantha Srinivasan administrator en kmrfoundation.org
Lun Oct 24 02:24:24 EDT 2011

Hi

fantastic work!!!

just I  would like to know if you could help us with the map of India and
other related area
 just like what you have done with the flags etc--if we provide you with all
necesary basic data.

vasantha
KMRF

--