[somos-azucar] [support-gang] Version 3 of I know America

Kevin Mark kevin.mark en verizon.net
Sab Oct 22 21:22:23 EDT 2011

On Sat, Oct 22, 2011 at 06:57:05PM -0200, Alan Aguiar wrote:
> ENGLISH: (Espa ol abajo)
>
> Hi,
>
> I just uploaded version 3 "I know America."
> This version adds to the 29 countries (now there are 30),
> Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, which recently launched an OLPC deployment:
>
> http://education.gov.vc/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=125&Itemid
> =107
This page has 'dead links' for the olpc info and they are using some logo on
the right side that is not 'official'

--
|  .''`.  == Debian GNU/Linux ==.| http://kevix.myopenid.com......|
| : :' :     The Universal OS....| mysite.verizon.net/kevin.mark/.|

The only thing cheaper than hardware is talk.