[somos-azucar] Lengua Alternativa en Pootle

Chris Leonard cjlhomeaddress en gmail.com
Lun Nov 28 13:59:08 EST 2011

On Mon, Nov 28, 2011 at 1:47 PM, Amos Batto <amosbatto en yahoo.com> wrote:
> Chris, this is awesome! When was this feature added? I asked for this 3 or 4 years ago on the Pootle list and got no good response. I'm really glad to see this.
>
> --Amos

I'm not exactly sure, but it may have been when they switched to using
Django on the backend.  Yes, it is an incredibly helpful feature.  I
am a little embarrassed that I myself was not fully aware of it and
did not have the chance to show it off at SugarCampLima.  :-)

cjl
Sugar Labs Translation Team Coordinator.