[somos-azucar] [IAEP] Achievements and impressions on SugarCamp Lima

kikomayorga kiko en escuelab.org
Jue Nov 24 19:59:17 EST 2011

thanks Rubén!!!!
cheers from Lima! escuelab and all of us will also miss you!
and we hope this is not the last time you come around : )

Kiko Mayorga
i+d ata/escuelab.org