[somos-azucar] [IAEP] SugarCamp Lima 2011 tickets request

Bernie Innocenti bernie en sugarlabs.org
Mar Nov 1 01:46:35 EDT 2011

On Sun, 2011-10-30 at 02:29 -0400, Walter Bender wrote:
> > Our goal is to engage in Service Level Agreements, with regional
> > deployments. Consider us as a start-up with good intentions! We hope we can
> > count with your support and your wisdom here at SugarCamp Lima 2011.
>
> As long as you work upstream, you can count on my support.

You can count on my support too, Sebastian: engaging deployments and
local communities in upstream Sugar development is a critical goal for
me.

Good news: finally I've found a reasonable fare to Lima, so I can
confirm my participation. Looking forward to work with you, Ruben,
Aleksey and all the other Somosazucar volunteers!

--
Bernie Innocenti
Sugar Labs Infrastructure Team