[Sugar-devel] Draft GSoC Proposal on "Musical Ideation through Generative AI"

Ritika Kumari rkjane333 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 15:00:08 EDT 2024

Dear mentors,
I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to share with you my
proposal titled "Musical Ideation through Generative AI"
Attached to this email, you'll find the draft proposal document outlining
my project plan, objectives, and proposed methodology for Generative AI in
musical composition.
I would greatly appreciate it if you could take some time to review the
attached proposal and provide your feedback.
Thank you very much for your time and support. I look forward to hearing
your thoughts on the proposal.
Best regards,
Ritika