[Sugar-devel] GSoC 2024 Proposal Review Request - 3D Volume Activity - VishnuVardhanBR (Vishnu Vardhan Reddy)

Lionel Laské lionel.laske at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 16:24:06 EDT 2024

Hi Vishnu,

Fun demo, that's the idea of the UX expected.
The way to rotate the board is not fluid. I think it will be better to have
a 3D rotate button on the board - instead of in the toolbar - with a zoom
button.
The quality of volumes could be improved too.

Your proposal is slightly minimal. It misses a list of features to
implement with a detail of what needs to be done and a detail on how you
plan to implement it.
You should also add a link to your Pawn video on Discord.

Regards.

    Lionel