[Sugar-devel] GSoC-2024 Proposal Discussion [Maintain Port 12 Sugar Activities to Flatpak]

Ahmed Fatthi AhmedFatthi1040 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 25 15:36:22 EDT 2024

Hi Chihurumnaya,

I selected the activities based on personal interests. However, if you require more detailed information about each activity for the proposal, please let me know. I'd be happy to provide additional details. Additionally, if there's a specific activity you'd like to suggest for inclusion in the proposal, please feel free to let me know.

Best,
Ahmed