[Sugar-devel] Seeking Insights on GSOC Project Proposal

Mukund Choudhary 21bcs055 21bcs055 at smvdu.ac.in
Mon Mar 25 11:42:02 EDT 2024

Dear Mentors,

I hope you are doing well. My name is Mukund Choudhary, and I am a
prospective GSOC student interested in participating in the program this
year. I am particularly enthusiastic about contributing to adding an AI
assistant to the Pippy Activity.

As the deadline for project proposal submissions approaches on March 18th,
I am seeking your valuable insights and feedback on my project proposal. I
have outlined my proposed project, titled "AI Assistant for the Pippy
Activity". I believe that your expertise and experience could provide
valuable guidance in refining and enhancing my proposal.

Additionally, I wanted to mention that I will be providing you with an
editor role in the project proposal document, which I have created in
Google Docs. This will allow you to directly review and provide comments or
suggestions on the proposal. I hope that this will facilitate our
collaboration and enable you to provide more detailed feedback.

I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to discuss my project proposal
with you in more detail. Your feedback and suggestions would be
instrumental in ensuring that my proposal aligns with the goals and
expectations of the GSOC program and the Sugar Labs community.

Please let me know if you would be available for a brief discussion at your
earliest convenience. I am flexible and can accommodate your schedule.
Alternatively, if you prefer to provide feedback via email, I would be
grateful for any insights you could offer.

Thank you for considering my request. I look forward to hearing from you
soon and potentially collaborating on this exciting project.

Warm regards,

Mukund Choudhary
21bcs055 at smvdu.ac.in
GitHub: hackorlyf