[Sugar-devel] Review my proposal for GSOC'24 Sugarizer 3D Volume Activity (Harsh Singh)

Lionel Laské lionel.laske at gmail.com
Sat Mar 23 18:20:36 EDT 2024

Hi Harsh,

Good demo and nice proposal.

My remarks:
- I've got in mind a slightly different UI, more close to the Physics
activity: one button for each type of volume, click on the board to add one
volume,  an erase mode to remove a volume, ...
- The activity should have a dice mode and a volume mode (without numbers
on volume). It's not an activity just to play dice.
- The current point of view (on the top of the board) on your demo doesn't
give a clear view of volumes, I'm expecting another start point of view and
a way to change the view
- It will be nice to integrate in your proposal a mock-up of the final
activity with all expected features. It will help to understand what the
activity looks like at the end.
- Vue.js is not a prerequisite, you don't have to migrate from Vanilla.js
to Vue.js
- Please post on Discord a video of the Pawn activity running

Regards.

    Lionel