[Sugar-devel] Proposal for GSoC 2024-Add an AI Chatbot to The Chat Activity

陈蕾 2021212747 at bupt.cn
Sat Mar 23 15:42:27 EDT 2024

Hello,
I'm Rui Chen, a undergraduate student.I am a newcomer to open source and I am very interested in the project of adding an AI chatbot to the GSoC Idea List and I appreciate the contributions of the community. Starting by submitting a PR, I have already established a Sugar development environment, and I am familiar with the development process of Sugar Activity as well as the Sugar community and activities. Attached is my proposal for GSoC 2024 - Add an AI Chatbot to The Chat Activity, please review.Any suggestions or guidance you could provide would be greatly appreciated.Thank you very much for your time and consideration.
Best wishes,Rui Chen