[Sugar-devel] Fwd: regarding gsoc application

Chihurumnaya Ibiam ibiamchihurumnaya at gmail.com
Sat Mar 23 08:49:30 EDT 2024

Hi Akash,

Sugar Labs isn't part of ML4SCI, your title says "regarding gsoc
application" and you've stated that you missed the proposal deadline,
GSoC proposal deadline isn't until the 2nd of April, it'll be great if
you'd looked around a bit for the necessary info as you'd have found some
if you did.

Sugar and its activities are mostly written in Python, your Python skills
would be helpful there, the sugar-docs
<https://github.com/sugarlabs/sugar-docs> contain helpful info
on installing and using Sugar.

We also have some AI related project ideas
<https://github.com/sugarlabs/GSoC/blob/master/Ideas-2024.md> for this
year's GSoC, you should take a look at them as you have some experience
with AI.

Hope this helps!

--

Ibiam Chihurumnaya