[Sugar-devel] GSoC-2024 Proposal Review Request for "Maintain Port 12 Sugar Activities to Flatpak" Project.

Ahmed Fatthi AhmedFatthi1040 at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 23 01:15:41 EDT 2024

Hi,

I hope you're doing well. I've just finished drafting my proposal for the "Maintain Port 12 Sugar Activities to Flatpak" project. Could you please take a moment to review it? Your feedback would be incredibly valuable.

I've attached the proposal for your convenience. Thanks in advance for your time.

Best regards,
Ahmed