[Sugar-devel] Get Books ready to release

Archit Agrawal architagrawal000 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 10 00:09:13 EST 2024

Hi,
This is Archit Agrawal. I am interested in contributing to the SugarLabs
project. I came across this project through GSOC. What medium would be best
to reach out to mentors. I was only able to find the mailing list and hence
I have subscribed to it.

[image: Mailtrack]
<https://mailtrack.io?utm_source=gmail&utm_medium=signature&utm_campaign=signaturevirality11&>
Sender