[Sugar-devel] Willing to Contribute through GSoC

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Wed Feb 21 14:19:51 EST 2024

Of the Sugar Labs software, nothing uses Java, Sugarizer uses HTML, CSS and JavaScript, and Sugar uses Python.  I'm not sure if anything uses MERN.

Open source contribution is that your new code is written by you and you either assign copyright during commit, or you retain copyright and give it an open source license before we can accept it.

Welcome.