[Sugar-devel] GSoC'24 Draft Proposal Review Request

Chihurumnaya Ibiam ibiamchihurumnaya at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 08:00:16 EDT 2024

Thanks for sharing your proposal Sumit, some comments;

The image you've shared of Nim Game shows the help button being clicked, if
that's the case then the
help dialog can be improved on for sure, but it'll be better to show the
image without the button being clicked
as the presence of the button does give one an idea of its function.

For Goat, Cabbage and Wolf, it'll be nice to include what sorta difficulty
levels you plan to implement, as it's
not exactly clear what that entails.

There's a typo in the second line of the number guessing game, it'll also
be nice to include how the computer would
figure out your guess as an implementation detail.

In your timeline,
*"Integrate customizable settings to permit playersto adjust game
parameters and further Implement difficulty settings to adapt the AI's
strategy." *
you've mentioned the use of AI for the very first time, is this on purpose?

Hope this helps!

--

Ibiam Chihurumnaya
ibiamchihurumnaya at gmail.com