[Sugar-devel] GSoC Proposal Review Request (divyanshu kumar)

Lionel Laské lionel.laske at gmail.com
Mon Apr 1 16:43:35 EDT 2024

Hi Divyanshu,

Thanks for your proposal.
My remarks:
- Good understanding of what should be done
- You don't really describe how things will be done, you just describe the
way you will organize yourself
- You don't demonstrate you've got a good understanding of current
Sugarizer v2 implementation
- You should post on Discord a link to a video of Pawn tutorial activity
running.

Regards.

     Lionel