[Sugar-devel] Meeting Notes: Sugarizer Vue.JS Core

vinayak nayar nayarvinayak03 at gmail.com
Sun May 21 17:48:23 EDT 2023

Dear Sugarlabs community,
I am writing here to let you know about my meeting with my mentor, i.e, Mr.
Lionel Laske. Our meeting took place at Discord (
https://discord.com/channels/1078051575580336249/1078054265517506681)

Key takeaways:
- Gave an update on my previous tasks

- Tasks for next to next week ( as I will be taking off this week due to my
exams)
   task 0: handle feedback of the PR
   task 1: testing the compatibility of ES modules
   task 2: unit test for l10n.js
   task 3: connection of API and handle storage
   task 4: study to make the l10N.updateContent method modular enough.

- Next Meeting: Tuesday, 31st May, 19:30 UTC.

Regards,
Vinayak Nayar