[Sugar-devel] Music Blocks in the Playstore (Walter Bender)

Sumit Srivastava sumitsrisumit at gmail.com
Tue May 16 16:53:04 EDT 2023

Hi Devin,

I don't think that anyone has pushed MusicBlocks to F-Droid. Let me know if
I'm wrong.
Just checked on the app, the MB version is 3.xx even though the app is the
same as 2020.
Being on F-Droid would be cool, I agree.
I assume that it just shows a webview of the current website, even though I
might be wrong.

- Sumit

ᐧ