[Sugar-devel] Regarding the Sugar on Raspberry Pi project

Simrann Arora simrann2099 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 31 17:18:13 EDT 2023

Hello James,

Thanks a lot for the detailed response.

I have gone through the logs and prepared a log report of the bugs and
broken activities that I encountered. I will be trying to find fixes and
continue working on them during the GSoC period.

I would request you to review this and give your suggestions on how to fix
these errors further.

Thanks and Best Regards
Simrann Arora
GitHub Handle: @simrann20