[Sugar-devel] Draft Project for GSOC'23 : Port Sugar and core activities to Python 3

Chihurumnaya Ibiam ibiam at sugarlabs.org
Fri Mar 31 10:35:36 EDT 2023

Hi Bhavya,

Thanks for sharing, some comments;

Don't share personal info in your proposal, your internship letter contains
personal info and shouldn't be included in your proposal, be sure
to remove it from your final proposal.

"I will thoroughly review the source code changes since 0.112 that were
made for porting to Python 3."
You can review some changes now and add what you've noticed in your
proposal.

It'll be nice to mention the activities that you want to focus on as you
mention fixing activities but don't mention which.
There's no particular number of activities that you can add as the project
isn't just on activities.

Hope this helps!

--

Ibiam Chihurumnaya