[Sugar-devel] Regarding the Sugar on Raspberry Pi project

Simrann Arora simrann2099 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 17:44:12 EDT 2023

Hi Mentors,

Hope you all are doing great!

I have tested Sugar on Raspberry Pi and I have prepared a report based on
my findings. I am attaching the same for your reference. I  am trying to
fix these bugs and would request you all to review  and give your
suggestions on how to fix these issues going forward.

Thanks and Best Regards
Simrann Arora
GitHub Handle: @simrann20