[Sugar-devel] Draft proposal for GSoC'23 - Sugarizer Word Puzzle and Chart activities (vedant sharma)

Lionel Laské lionel.laske at gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 16:25:01 EDT 2023

Hi Vendant,

Thanks for your proposal.
My remarks:
- The Word puzzle implementation graph is useless, it's the standard
process of every Sugarizer activities
- Nice to describe storage
- The creation form is nice, it could be interesting to add an option to
show/hide definition
- Test of Exercise should be available at every moment during creation
- You do not describe result screen at the end of exercise
- The Chart activity implementation graph is useless, it's the standard
process of every Sugarizer activities
- You describe implementation of standard methods (add toolbar, sharing,
localization, tutorial) but you don't describe implementation of specific
Chart methods (handling data, display and customize charts, ...)

Regards.

   Lionel