[Sugar-devel] Draft proposal for GSoC'23 - Improve and maintain 6 Sugar Activities

Chihurumnaya Ibiam ibiam at sugarlabs.org
Tue Mar 28 15:22:15 EDT 2023

Thanks for sharing.

The issue you mentioned about the description item in speak activity isn't
a UI problem but a bug
<https://github.com/sugarlabs/sugar-toolkit-gtk3/issues/465> in
sugar-toolkit-gtk3.

Your idea about improving calculate activity is great but also omits some
details like the screen size in which you noticed the
issue as on some other screen sizes it's okay but it isn't on others.

While some of your ideas are great, you've only stated what you'd like to
achieve but not how you intend to go about it.
It's also difficult at first to tell if the proposal is to maintain and
improve Sugar activities or Sugarizer activities as you mention a lot about
Sugarizer at first.

It's also difficult to tell your ability to implement any of the things
you've mentioned as they're no links to your contributions to any Sugar
activity.

Hope this helps!

--

Ibiam Chihurumnaya